"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Sunday, March 13, 2011

Super Easy Thank You Card

It's been a crazy weekend around here, I didn't find any time to be creative today :( It all started with the time change, and just went downhill from there.  So for today, I decided to post an oldie but a goodie from days gone by, lol. This was actually one of my first ever cards. I originally posted it on my first blog, but ended up taking it down because I had no idea what I was doing and eventually gave up on blogging.

This simple and easy Thank You card was made with the Base Camp cartridge. It is a standard A2 card, measuring 4.25" x 5.5" and this one is simply black and white Bazzill Basics paper, but it could easily be made with any other colour combination and still be just as attractive.  I cut the shadow out of black and the base cut (words) out of white at 1 1/2″ on my Big Bugger (Expression). Then I ran a black and white ribbon through the holes and tied knots. I used a rubber stamp with black ink for the sentiment on the envelope. Easy-peasy. And as a bonus, I still have the white negative cuts of the word ‘thanks’ and the flowers which I can keep for a future project!

Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment