"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cricut for the Classroom, My Son's Project

Things have been so busy in our house this week, and part of that has to do with some projects that my son had to complete for school.  I thought this would be a great time to show just how easy and fun the Cricut can be to use!  My son is 8 and found it offered the perfect images and cuts that he needed for his project.

I helped him with the title and his name for the cover.  They were created in SCAL.  The title is using the Goudy Stout font and his name was using the Brisk font.  This particular project was for his religion class.  Due to the religious nature of the assignment and the fact that it contains some of his personal thoughts, I have blurred out his writings.
 







On the cover, he used the Inspired Heart cartridge for Jesus on the Cross, and "love".  The sun is from Mickey and Friends, and the grass is from ZooBalloo.  I used the Bitty Bugger (Gypsy) to size it, join it, and weld it to cut wide enough to fit on the page.

The page numbers are from Learning Curve and the 'Daily News' newspapers come from Mickey and Friends.








All of the other inspirational images from pages 7-11 are from the Inspired Heart cartridge.  I just gave him my bucket of scraps and helped him position on the mat and away he went!

I think he did an awesome job! 








Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment