"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss.
In honour of Dr. Seuss Day, I am posting a Seuss-themed birthday card with Thing 1 and Thing 2.  Thank you to Mardenz for her wonderful Cat in the Hat .svg files!  I cut Thing 1 and Thing 2 on the Lil' Bugger at 4", using the SCAL software.  The Cat in the Hat's hat, was cut at 3.5" and I used it to accent the envelope.  The card is a standard A2, measuring 4.25" x 5.5"

Happy Birthday, Theodor Geisel (a.k.a. Dr. Seuss)!

Happy buggin'!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Dr. Seuss! Great card!!! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog!

    -Sam I am :-)

    -Samantha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect!!! Just what I am looking for to make a gift. I have never used SCAL b4...can you direct me? I have Cricut Expression and a baby bug and I usually buy cartrides. Help please

    ReplyDelete