"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gift Card Holder

I made this quick and easy Gift Card holder/card today, using the new 'Stork's Delivery' cartridge from Creative Memories.  It is cut to fit a standard A2 envelope (4.25" x 5.5").  I tried to keep some "Easter-ness" with it and use some pinks, purples and blues, and this is what I came up with:
It is a shape card, base image cut at 4", which makes the shadow approximately 4.25", which is the perfect size to fit the card in the envelope.  I embossed the dark purple with my Cuttlebug, using the Swiss Dots folder, and the pink is embossed with the Pyjama Stripes folder, which you can't see very well in this photo, sorry.  I cut a second little 'gift' at 1.5" for embellishing the envelope to match.








I cut 2 more of the base image, one in blue and one in ivory for the inside.  I cut the blue one in half width-wise and glued it to the ivory one, with enough space to hold a gift card, and glued it to the inside of the card.

Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment