"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Monday, January 31, 2011

Cricut Circle Cartridges

Since I'm limited to only 10 behind-the-blog-scenes pages, I thought I'd throw in the Circle carts and information here.  There have been 3 cartridges released so far, the first was French Manor, in Summer of 2010.  Shall We Dance? was the second, released in fall of the same year, and just announced is Cricut Everyday which was just released and should be arriving any day now.  These cartridges are exclusive to the Cricut Circle club. Cricut Circle is a unique membership-only club offered by ProvoCraft and these cartridges are only available to members.

French Manor (Summer 2010):













Shall We Dance? (Fall 2010):













Cricut Everyday (Winter 2011):












Now to put on my creative thinking cap and see what we can't come up with using these!  I see Shall We Dance as more of a girlie cartridge...and having a house full of boys, that could be quite the challenge.  I think I'll have to dig out some wedding photos for that one!  I can't wait for Cricut Everyday to arrive...that one will be used to replace my labels in my craftroom and scrapbooking those photos of my friends and I scrapbooking.  (You know you're addicted when...).

Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment