"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I *heart* my mailman!

After spending the majority of my morning in the Emergency department with my youngest son, consoling him while the doctors stitched a gash on his forehead closed, I was SUPER excited to come home to find my awesome mailman had left me my much anticipated December bundle of the nine newly released cartridges:
Pack Your Bags (Full-featured Shapes cartridge), Best of Pixar - which is amazing by the way - (Full-featured Licenced Shapes cartridge), Groovy Times (Full-featured Shapes cartridge), Spring Holiday Cards (Limited Edition Seasonal Mini cartridge), Mother's Day Bouquet (Limited Edition Seasonal Mini cartridge), April Showers (Limited Edition Seasonal Mini cartridge), Life's A Party (Full-featured Shapes cartridge), Disney Classics - oh the memories!! - (Full-featured Licenced Shapes cartridge), and Nate's ABCs (Full-featured Shapes cartridge).

It's been an exhausting and emotional day, to say the least.  I can't wait to play with them tomorrow!  I will also be sure to post some more detailed samples of what these cartridges can cut.

Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment