"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Friday, January 21, 2011

Thanks for stopping by!

"Blog it" and "share it" is what people have been telling me to do about my love of the Cricut and the things that I make with it.  So...after several years of contemplation (and trying not once, but twice), I have decided to give it my all and open my arms to the countless number of crafters and cyber friends that just might delight in something I have to say.  Welcome to my blog, I am truly excited to have you here.  I hope at this time that my creations and love of my bug and my family will be as exciting for you to see as they are for me to make.  It will take some time for me to post everything I'd like to share with you, please be patient, if you love your bug like I do...you'll love what I have to share.  I'm not sure yet what direction this blog will take, but I'm so very happy you've come along for the ride!

Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment