|the Bugger Family|
I thought it might be time to introduce my bug family. These 6 machines are the backbone of my scrapbook and paper craft obsession. Each is different and unique in their own right:
Big Bugger and Mother Bugger are Expressions:
The Cricut® Expression™ is a way to cut letters, shapes, and phrases in impressive sizes using the 12" x 24" mat or the 12" x 12" mat. The possibilities are endless with this larger machine, allowing you to create bigger die cuts for classroom decor, scrapbook layouts, signage, and so much more.
- Mix and match creative features in the same cut
- Use the entire library of existing Cricut cartridges
- Cut in portrait or landscape
- Mat sizes 12" x 12" or 12" x 24"
- No computer necessary
- Change settings such as language and units of measurement
- New LCD screen that shows exactly what you're typing for your next cut
Lil' Bugger is a Create:
The Cricut® Personal Electronic Cutter™ machine, released as the first machine, redefined home crafting and paper crafts. Simply by touching a button, Cricut® can cut beautiful designs and alphabets for card making, scrapbooking, and paper crafting.
Cuttle Bugger is a Cuttlebug:
- Cuttlebug accepts the dies you already own.
- Cuttlebug loves the materials you love, freeing you to cut and emboss from a wide range of crafting materials.
- Compact fold-n-store profile allows storage in less space than other leading machines.
- With a built-in pop-up handle, Cuttlebug goes wherever you find inspiration.
Bitty Bugger is a Gypsy:
Gypsy™ is a hand-held, portable Design Studio. Gypsy™ stores all your Cricut® cartridges, making it easy to search and find just the right shape. Gypsy™ works easily with any Cricut® machine-just connect and cut! Design anywhere with Gypsy™ from Provo Craft.
In the near future, I will be posting a bit more detail about what each machine does, different settings for different materials, and of course lots of projects that you can create using just these machines and your own imagination.