"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Non-Traditional Holiday Card

I know, I know...the holidays are over, lol.  But I just started this blog and really wanted to include some of the cards I made for friends during the holidays.  This is a cute little non-traditional holiday card. Blue and brown (my new favourite colour combination). I cut the snowflake at 2.75" from the retired Christmas solutions cartridge. The blue piece is cut at 2x4" and the brown is cut at 3.25x4", and ran it through my Cuttlebug, using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I stamped "Happy Holidays" from SU, and matching snowflakes on the envelope. Card is embellished with matching grossgrain ribbon. This is a great card because it can be used for non-Christmas greetings and as well for winter birthdays.














Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment