"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Sunday, February 6, 2011

May the Force be With You! Clone Trooper Birthday Invites.

With a houseful of boys, it was only a matter of time before they discovered Star Wars. I made these birthday invites for my son's 8th birthday.  I stumbled on the .svg file on Kristen's blog: Adventures of a Gluten-Free mom. (she's got LOTS of other awesome stuff too!!)  My intent was to create a Storm Trooper, apparently this is more of a Clone Trooper.  My son tells me that the crest on the mask is slightly different and is therefore now more of a Clone Trooper (?!?), but he's still pretty excited about them! I welded and cut the shape with SCAL on my Big Bugger (Expression).   I printed the invitation wording in Word, using the Star Jedi font. I played around with the spacing and sizing to fill the card. Sorry for the poor-quality photo of the inside of the card...it looked much clearer in real life.

Happy buggin'!

1 comment: