"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Monday, February 7, 2011

A birthday card I made from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. The birthday party was held at our local Museum of Archaeology and I thought this was a fitting card for the birthday boy, turning 8. Total size of the card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

The main clothing is Indian Boy <indnby> and <indnby-s>; Shoes and pouch (Accessories 1); Hair (Headwear); all from pg. 60. Feathers and headband are Indian Girl (Headwear); Teepee (Accessories 3); Cornstalks (Accessories 2); all from pg. 61. I used the cornstalks to accent the envelope and the inside of the card as well.

I printed the inside of the card in Word, using the Belfort font, and I glued on an extra cornstalk to tie it all in with the front of the card and the envelope.

**The number '8' is from Disney Mickey Font Cricut cartridge.

Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment