"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Friday, February 4, 2011

Be My Tweetheart









Totally inspired by Jeannie Phillips and her blog A Place For My Cards, I couldn't resist making my own adorable version of her "Tweetheart" card for my husband for Valentine's Day.  It was all mapped out on my Bitty Bugger (Gypsy) and cut using the Sweethearts cartridge for the tree and the birds in the nest, Doodlecharms cartridge for the sun, My Community for the cute little picket fence, and good ol' George to cut the circle in the tree.  The edges of the tree and leaves were all inked around the edges a bit to give it some dimension.

The sentiment on the inside was printed out on my computer, using the Luvable font from Font Diner.

Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment