"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com



Thursday, April 14, 2011

Religious Easter (Or Other Occasion) Cards

I used this great .svg image from Nicholas Gomez and thought it would make an awesome Easter card... something different from the usual Bunnies, carrots and chocolate.  A religious Easter card was my intent, however, it occurred to me that it could also be used for other occasions where a faith-based idea is needed.  
 
I simply cut the image using my SCAL software, hiding the word 'Saved' so it didn't cut.  The image was cut at 4" wide.  I glued it onto a card base, leaving a space on the right to run some black grossgrain ribbon and a simple bow.  I varied the sentiments on the inside, they were also cut using the SCAL software and the Brisk Extended font at 1".  The background paper is from the Karen Foster Textures line; Plum, Moss, and Sand.

What are YOU crafting today?
Happy buggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment