"Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

email us at lilbugger.ca@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Are You A Baker's Twine Lover??

If you love Baker's Twine half as much as I do, you will loooooooove this.  I can't believe how incredibly easy this is!!  I love that I can make my own twine and I can match it exactly to what I need!! I just had to share! :)

I found the original post on the Frugal Crafter's blog, and the video was posted by UKmaryanne on YouTube. Enjoy!

Happy Buggin'!!
What are YOU crafting today??


  1. That is so cool! I only have 2 colors of twine because I have way too much stuff and couldn't manage to have something else to find a way to store...with this, I can just have my cotton and then change it up for different projects! Love it! thanks for sharing!

  2. Whow, what an in-expensive way to make your own twine! thank you
    South africa

  3. Great way to save money! I will have to do this! I am a new follower so please feel free to check out my blog! <3 yours!

  4. Wow, that is awesome. Much cheaper than buying all that twine and you can make how you want. Thanks so much for sharing.